Haven’s process begins with listening to the client to understand what is important to them in terms of their personal and financial goals. We design a structured portfolio that meets the client’s cash flow needs, while providing the potential for future financial growth. Our team strives to align current lifestyle requirements with a focus on future goals and life’s milestones.
Evaluate Lifestyle Needs
- Where are you today?
- Where are you going?
- How do you get there?
- How can Haven help?
Explain Market Trends and Options
- Review the Current Market Environment and Historical Market Trends
- Review Asset Allocation Strategies including Stock, Bond, Alternative, and Real Estate Investments
Develop Personalized Strategy
- Evaluate the client’s tolerance for risk
- Align the client’s goals and risk tolerance with the current market environment to determine a personalized Investment Policy Statement
Enact Investment Plan
- Carry out the Investment Policy via asset allocation and asset selection
- Integrate our FAR Investing approach in an effort to protect principal during periods of market weakness while maximizing overall returns
Assess Portfolio Results
- Assess Portfolio Returns during Periodic Investment Reviews
- Present client with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) compliant performance reporting which is complemented by detailed cash flow reporting
- Incorporate a Financial Market Review into investment reviews to ensure that the client is informed of our investment strategy